Day to day Itinerary
1 Night in Arusha
Arusha in Africa is your gateway to Tanzanias treasure trove
Arrive Kilimanjaro International Airport, and
proceed to the Immigration desk for VISA Stamp. Before leave the
desk please make sure your stamp is correctly stamped with
correct dates. Outside the airport you will find your safari
guide with a sign board with one of your names. Soon after
checking in the vehicle, you will proceed to Arusha for dinner
and overnight at Melia Hotel Arusha
After breakfast, collect your packed lunch for a
morning transfer to Arusha airport for 0900hrs flight to
Serengeti. The flight will take 1 hr depending on how many stops
the flight will make. Most of the time they stop in Manyara then
proceed to Serengeti. Upon arrival in Serengeti, you will meet
your safari guide and proceed with game drive. Serengeti
National Park is undoubtedly the best-known wildlife sanctuary
in the world, unequalled for its natural beauty and scientific
value, it has the greatest concentration of plains game in
Africa. The Serengeti ecosystem is one of the oldest on earth.
The essential features of climate, vegetation and fauna have
barely changed in the past million years. Early man himself made
an appearance in Olduvai Gorge about two million years ago. Some
patterns of life, death, adaptation and migration are as old as
the hills themselves. All meals and overnight at Lemala
Depart Serengeti to Ngorongoro conservation Area
Authority. You can visit Masai Boma on your way also Olduvai
Gorge. The next day you will descend into the crater some 600
meters to experience the true spirit of Africa, the Africa of
bygone days when you explore the crater as permanent home of
wildlife population, long regarded as Africas Garden of Eden.
From the comfort of your 4 x 4 vehicle crafted exclusively for
game viewing will give an opportunity to spot Big five -
Elephant, buffalo, leopard, black mane lion and the rare black
rhinoceros- as well hyenas, jackals, flamingos and the yawning
hippos. Enjoy a delightful picnic lunch in the heart of this
ancient volcanic crater close to the hippo pool. You will have 2
nights at Lemala Ngorongoro.
Depart to Arusha for lunch then departure
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the
- Transport in a chauffeur driven Landcruiser
with pop - up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver - guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as
indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival transfers.
- 24 hours stand - by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle
- Water, Tea and coffee during game drive
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone
call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp
staff and driver - guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non - alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our